The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
A Repeat Business Associate is responsible for engaging with inbound requests from consignors who are seeking their next appointment with The RealReal. This position is based out of our Los Angeles or San Francisco offices & will report to the Senior Manager of Business Development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer Zendesk tickets for repeat White Glove consignors
- Answer inbound calls related to repeat WG business & schedule their appointment or connect them with the appropriate outlet for their questions
- Handle all repeat LCO inbound calls
- Respond to & manage all inbound requests for repeat appointments
- Achieve their daily, weekly & monthly KPIs, including but not limited to inbound & outbound call goals, appointment count & conversion rate
- Collaborate with the Field Sales representatives to ensure a premiere consignor experience
- 4-year degree preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Accountable: Takes responsibility for all work activities & personal actions
- Analytical: Is able to discern data, & utilize the information to make timely & well-informed decisions
- Collaborative: Works well with others & is primarily concerned with team success
- Curious: Commits to excellence by continuously investing in self & shares learnings with others
- Get Results: Set compelling targets through determination, deliver, or exceed to succeed
- Inclusive: Understands multiple cultural frameworks, values, & norms
- Innovative: Challenges self & others to seek & promote leading-edge solutions
- Passion: Enjoys working hard, action-oriented, full of energy & engages others
- Real: Consistently behaves as a role model to others
- Solve Problems: Able to resource effectively to solve problems & be proactive
- Trust: Seen as a direct, truthful & transparent individual who follows through on commitments
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will considerqualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.