150-200 contracts in 24+ countries signed in 12 months. If youre thinking Bring it on then this is your next job:
Scandit is currently seeking a Contract & Offers Coordinator to join our People team.
You will support our ambitious growth agenda by helping us close offers to an increasing number of new employees with an increasingly global footprint.
Working closely with colleagues in Talent Acquisition & HR, you will be preparing employment contracts & offer letters globally as well as handling internal employment contract changes. We are a tightly aligned, highly collaborative global team & are looking for someone who is equally excited about rolling up their sleeves & getting things done!
Who you are
- You are a highly organised self-starter, have a great eye for detail & an interest in employment law
- You most likely have experience as a Legal Assistant, Paralegal or in an HR role with a focus on employment law
- You have experience in working with legal documents, preferably with regional employment contracts
- You enjoy the buzz of a very busy team & being part of a high-performance organisation.
- You have worked internationally, ideally in Europe and/or the Americas
- You will probably have worked in a fast growing or fast changing environment & are not afraid to roll up your sleeves even if its not on your job description.
What you will do
- Become a trusted advisor to your international team of colleagues in all matters related to the creation of employment offers.
- Prepare employment contracts & offer letters across all our jurisdictions (24 & counting!)
- Coordinate with internal & external advisors on updates to employment contracts & offer templates
- Coordinate legal advice to create new contracts/offers in new jurisdictions
- Prepare internal mobility documents (promotions, job transfers, etc.)
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition on contract details & changes
- Maintain our growing estate of employment contract templates, continually improve templates based on feedback from the team & Legal advice
- Propose & carry out process improvements to create a more streamlined & efficient workflow & candidate experience.
- Collaborating with local/regional lawyers to keep informed on legal rules & regulations & any potential changes that may affect the contracts
- Research, scope-out & advise the TA Team for potential regions that Scandit can expand into
Who we are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
Everyone is welcome here its a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products & services benefit from our diverse backgrounds & experiences & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com