About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a dynamic & enterprisingPrivacy Training Consultant.
As a Privacy Training Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for process of educating OneTrust customers & potential customers on regional & global privacy laws through content creation & training delivery.
The Privacy TrainingConsultant has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Privacy TrainingConsultant will keep up with changes & updates to privacy laws around the world, industry trends, & customer needs for the purpose of being active & vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform & training program.
What you'll do:
- Deliver in-person & virtual training on Global Privacy & the OneTrust tools to internal & external audiences
- Create training materials to be presented across various delivery methods, such as classroom sessions, webinars, eLearning modules, etc.
- Coordinate subject matter experts to improve & refine course materials as well as create new content
- Research complex & growing information & translate it into digestible for large & varied audiences
- Update content & associated collateral with software updates & modifications
- Analyze & report training event metrics to key stakeholders
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customers overall satisfaction with the platform
- Host various webinars & public speaking events as needed
- Utilize exceptional live & virtual classroom management skills
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in corporate training, instructional design, or legal research
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings, host webinars, & present
- Proficiency in designing large-scale & visually dynamic presentations, handbooks, & infographics
- Experience with LMS, eLearning, virtual classrooms, or related platforms
- Effective customer-facing communication skills, comfortable speaking in front of large audiences
- Ability to communicate complex ideas into ways that can be easily understood by various audiences
- Displays genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers & employees
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, & decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, & engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 50%)
- Work from the Sandy Springs office
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.