Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell & share their personal style. With millions of shoppers & over a million sellers, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community everyday to express themselves & share their love of fashion.
We are looking for a unique individual who loves working with beautiful merchandise, has a natural instinct for problem-solving, loves getting things done & enjoys the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up. A love for fashion & technology is a must!
Poshmark is looking to hire an Operations Associate who will be part of our rapidly-growing team focused on our Posh Authenticate Service. The Operations Associate will play a critical role in making sure buyers & sellers have a great experience with VIP orders & ensuring our marketplace is efficient, healthy & clean. This is an entry-level position.
- Day-to-day processing & VIP-customer support for Posh Authenticate, Poshmarks premium in-person verification service of luxury items
- Managing incoming & outgoing Posh Authenticate shipments in addition to taking photos for authentication purposes.
- Safely handle, examine & authenticate luxury goods
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications
- Conducts quality inspection on packaging & documentation
- Maintaining relationships & developing rapport with third-party authenticators
- Building processes & product features to enhance the Posh Authenticate user experience
- Tackling some of our key challenges including managing users who list counterfeits or violate our policies in other ways
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Passionate about community & helping our users
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift, open, pack shipments that typically weigh 1-10 lbs & may weigh up to 20 lbs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Endless patience & contagious positive energy
- Collaborative personality
Founded in 2011, Poshmark is the largest social marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell & share their style with others. Poshmarks mission is to make shopping simple & fun by connecting people around a shared love of fashion, while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers. Recognized as the go-to shopping destination for millennials, Poshmarks community of over two million Seller Stylists help shoppers discover the perfect look from over 25 million items & 5,000 brands. The company is backed by the worlds leading venture capital institutions including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Inventus Capital, SoftTech VC, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures & AngelList. For more information, please visitwww.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Snapchat.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.