The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping customers find greater success with their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy through their investment in Demandbase. This is achieved by being a strategic partner, sharing considerable expertise to align customer business objectives to best practices & use cases to increase adoption of Demandbase solutions. This position is located in our New York City office.
What youll be doing
- Develop a proactive & strategic relationship with each & every client to gain a deep understanding of the customers ABM strategy & business objectives, so as to provide strategic advice, show ROI, & suggest additional use cases & Demandbase solutions.
- Manage all day to day client communication throughout the complete customer lifecycle starting at contract signature.
- Lead onboarding & implementation for all new clients, providing strategic guidance & technical expertise around the products, to demonstrate value as quickly as possible.
- Maintain a regular cadence of account reviews with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are being met & the client is seeing ROI on their Demandbase investment.
- Increase overall adoption & usage of Demandbase solutions by suggesting additional use cases to help bolster their ABM strategy, thereby uncovering additional stakeholders within the organization.
- Recruit additional resources on an as-needed basis to assist with technical challenges, advertising campaign strategy or ABM strategy.
- Set a regular cadence with Account Executives & Account Managers to provide transparency into the status of the account & arrive at consensus with all customer-facing personnel on the account about next steps appropriate for that account.
- Other duties as assigned
What were looking for
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a client-facing customer success or strategic account management role
- Strong experience in providing customers with strategic guidance
- Proven experience in managing client onboarding & project implementations
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- An ability to grasp customers needs & suggest timely solutions
- Ability to work independently & in a strong collaborative cross-functional team environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; critical thinking
- Understanding of ABM & how it addresses marketing & sales challenges is strongly preferred
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) & an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win & grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest & fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce & others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy & maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500 & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target & Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision foryou & your entire family, 100% paid for short-term & long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, & much more!