Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Youre excited about working on problems at the heart of the home buying & selling experience one thats currently slow & in desperate need of disruption. Youre a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves & drive innovation in the industry. People are at the heart of all that you do & you are a seasoned, positive, & vocal people manager who has successfully build great relationships with your direct reports over the years. You're all about a paperless Closings environment & would be excited to provide a seamless tech-driven Closings experience to your valued clients.
What Youll Do Here
Youll oversee the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced, high volume, residential escrow & title insurance agency.
As a manager, you will:
- Break the title & escrow mold by servicing clients with innovative technology & streamlined operations in adherence to local regulations.
- Manage, develop, & lead a growing team of title & escrow professionals in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Work with our Talent team to hire the best people in the business, that share your passion for technology, to join our HomeLight family. You'll dedicate yourself to equipping them with the best technology to deliver the escrow experience weve all desired.
- Flex your unique knowledge surrounding the intricacies of how Title & Escrow operates in the Great State of California.
- Continuously contribute to improving a tech enabled Closings process.
- Create & maintain lasting relationships as you partner with the country's top real estate agents.
- Own all aspects of work as an escrow officer, including reading & interpreting contracts (including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, & underwriting guidelines).
- Work with our Senior Compliance Manager to maintain compliance of company policies, procedures, & auditing compliance.
- 3+ years of title and/or escrow experience.
- 5+ years of people & branch management experience.
- Demonstrated success building & maintaining client & employee relationships.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, TRID, & CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite & Google Suite proficient.