Taniums Sales Enablement organization is seeking a Coordinator to support the rapid growth of our sales & employee training & curriculum programs. This role will assist with the planning, registration, execution & tracking/reporting of high-impact training initiatives. This individual will also project manage Sales training courses & HR development. A successful Coordinator for this team will be an organizational guru, who loves to continually scale & improve processes, support new tool adoption, as well as partner cross-functionally with teams across Tanium. This position is designed for someone eager to broaden their experience & work in a world-class Global Enablement organization!
What youll do:
- Project Manage enablement components (Project plan, scheduling, registration process, delivery, reporting) of in-person & e-learning Sales & HR-driven training courses
- Partner with finance & legal teams when necessary to support the procurement process, managing vendor contracts through Taniums internal processes
- Act as knowledge manager, cataloging all presentation content & supporting material for training events & programs
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Global Enablement team to leverage best practices & programs, executed on a global scale
- Ensure that programs are executed efficiently, on time & on budget
Were looking for someone with:
- 1 year of project management, coordination or administrative support experience required; 3 years preferred
- Training or Sales experience a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required
- Superb focus, attention to detail & organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment required
- Experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Experience with Google products, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint preferred
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.