CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Member Care Ambassador who shares a passion for service excellence. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading & the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for delivering results & enriching our members experience. The main function of this role is to represent CLEARs values while providing solutions & guidance to new & loyal members. Membr Care Ambassadors support customers membership needs through telephone, email, & live messaging interactions.
What You Will Do:
- Act as our members primary point of contact through telephone, email, & live chat interactions
- Contribute to our world-class customer service by devising creative solutions & offering clear guidance to our members
- Think creatively about ways to improve & strengthen CLEARs relationship with members
- Assist members in managing their CLEAR membership
- Recognize members needs & present solutions that include upselling CLEARs products & services
- Develop rapport with our members in all interactions; offer solutions not excuses
- Identify potential improvements & recommend them to Member Care leadership; support change initiatives
- Consistently meet & exceed department set KPIs