Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What youll do
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) is an entry-level position that provides internal support to the Programmatic & Platform Clients Service team across a variety of job responsibilities. This person will support the Platform Account Managers & clients with servicing all aspects of customer accounts & relationships. They will be responsible for creating, scheduling & pulling various reports through various dashboards & user interfaces (UI). The Associate Account Manager will work closely & collaboratively with Account Managers, Sales, Implementation, Product Management & Sales Engineering to deliver excellent customer service & solutions to our clients. This a task-oriented position which requires someone that is able to stick to daily deadlines, is highly organized & has a strong eye for detail. This stepping stone position is great for anyone looking to gain exposure to the fast-paced world of a digital ad technology company.
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of Platform & Programmatic Client Service Team
- Create & schedule distribution of reports
- Assist with campaign set up
- Compile & maintain internal campaign trackers, entering in but not limited to delivery #s, ID#s & other data points
- In charge of creating & submitting tickets through internal ticketing systems
- Identify patterns & proactively surface ideas to improve features, processes, productivity & efficiency
- Act as a resource by answering client questions around UI reporting, dashboard navigation & reporting inquiries, etc.
- Analyze data & supply recommendations that assists campaign performance client emails & optimization strategies
- Send various types of alerts & notification emails to clients
- Successfully manage CS team expectations throughout cycle of a campaign or request
- Ensure the quality of services & solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, & troubleshooting of all reporting or data issues
- Special projects as identified by management
Who you are
- 1-2 years overall work experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent/higher level of education
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running & has strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines & manage competing priorities
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving new business to success in the advertising technology space
- Experience in Client Services or Account Management is a plus but not a requirement
- Understanding of the online advertising industry is a plus but not a requirement