Were excited to be looking for a Quality Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Production, youll oversee our quality initiatives across product testing, PO inspections, supplier audits, & supplier & product certification. In this role, youll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on new processes and, in turn, move the needle on the quality program at Brooklinen.
Youre the perfect person for this role if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a no job is too small mentality, & are obsessed with pulling insights from data. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do
- Manage the protocols for testing & inspection across product categories by determining how & when to test for quality assurance
- Oversee quality & warranty data capture & reporting to sustain the integrity of internal & external guidance & defect rates
- Support Production company-wide initiatives, including counter sourcing, new supplier vetting, & new product category onboarding through QA & social compliance initiatives
- Mentor & develop our Quality & Samples Associate to enable them to do their best work & continue to grow with our company
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of experience in quality or compliance; experience working with 3rd party testing agencies is a must
- Prior experience leading a team is a must
- Strong understanding of the entire product life cycle & the functions involved
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience with SaaS systems preferred
- Experience speaking directly with global vendors is preferred
- Home goods experience is preferred
- Adaptability, a proactive nature, strong attention to detail, & a love of working with data
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.