Senior Product Manager - Fluent French & English language required
Based London or Oxford
Job Description Summary
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation & excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing & well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, & energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The TripAdvisor Experiences team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Senior Product Manager to help lead our growth in the French market. You will work on traveler & supplier facing products to deliver an experience that acknowledges unique differences in language, culture & business practices in France.
In this role, you will help guide international strategy & prioritisation, coordinate work across initiatives & liaise with stakeholders across TripAdvisor. You will translate business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate research & stakeholder input. To be a successful candidate, you will be passionate about data, able to craft a vision, & thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a global team environment, working in several time zones.
In the Experiences business unit, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing areas at TripAdvisor, where you will have a lot of ownership & will be contributing directly to TripAdvisors growth & success.
What Youll Do:
- Youll help define international product strategy & roadmaps that identify areas where improvement is needed; & capitalize on unmet opportunities.
- Develop requirements, specifications, & work with engineering to deliver enhancements to our consumer experience to acknowledge differences in language, culture & business practices around the world.
- Perform market-specific quality assurance & work with engineering to ensure we maintain a world class, market-specific product.
- Define success metrics for new projects & track them on a regular basis to ensure that all projects & existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
- Perform user & market research to identify user problems & help solve them in a way that meets the needs & expectation of users in the specific market.
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of project & product management experience
- Demonstrated experience working in French markets as a pm, leveraging native-level fluency in the French language
- Creativity & curiosity. A creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our business & product.
- Excellent communication skills. Being able to communicate effectively both strategic vision & specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members. Being able to write clear & concise product requirements, status updates & product results.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data & trends, diagnose problems, & recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Project management skills. Someone with responsibility to ensure multiple projects are completed in an appropriate & timely manner. Experience with agile methodologies highly preferred.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork & collaboration skills are essential.
- Experience with international expansion will be a plus.
- A passion for high quality user experience & travel.