Boxed is the stock up solution for convenient bulk delivery. All from the comfort of your own home at Boxed.com. Were the online destination for everything from household essentials & personal care to pantry faves & cleaning supplies. Or just toilet paper. Everyone needs a lot of toilet paper.
Were a newly listed publicly traded company that still values tech at the heart of all we do. Were made up of smart, innovative people constantly looking for ways to make our customers lives easier.
Thats where you come in. Were looking for a Junior Copywriter to join the Marketing team. Someone that can help us evolve & communicate in our brand voice as we continue to grow.
- Preferred 1 year copywriting experience at an agency, brand in-house, or ecomm centric company
- Experience writing both short & long form content across all digital & traditional channels including but not limited to email, social, organic, print, etc.
- Organized & detail-obsessed attention to consistency with brand standards, & copy editing, grammar & spelling
- Ability to multi-task & problem solve in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Strong conceptual skills both collaboratively with a team, as well as independently
- Must love snacks
- Optimistic & team player approach.
About the Job:
- Be part of the creative team, collaborating closely with art directors & marketing team to bring the brand voice to life through concepting, developing, & writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Execute copy needs across channels with email, successful paid & organic social campaigns, out-of-home ads, print, podcasts, & more
- Identify messaging needs independently as a self-starter
- Constantly optimize & iterate content & copy based on real time learnings
- Develop product descriptions for new SKUs & update existing copy.
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits.