About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is a customer feedback & quality management platform that has been designed specifically for customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker & Earnin, through to household names like Walmart & Williams-Sonoma. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams & operations, & the tools they need to drive agent engagement & continuous performance improvements.
As a Revenue Operations Systems Analyst, you will directly impact revenue growth by playing an integral role in managing & optimizing the tools & processes that support the Sales, Marketing, & Client Services teams. You will report to the Director of Revenue Operations & work closely with executives on our revenue driving teams.
- Act as Salesforce administrator ensuring user, deal, forecast, & pipeline data is accurate & architecture is built for scale
- Ensure Salesforce usage across the revenue organization, providing recommendations for improving the teams use & adoption
- Maintain & create new processes & fields within Salesforce, & develop a deep understanding of how data sources within the tool contribute to an overall picture of our business.
- Become an expert in the tools the company uses (Looker, Gainsight, Hubspot, etc) to improve efficiency across revenue driving teams
- Gain a deep understanding of the current business intelligence tool ecosystem to ensure the company is running as efficiently as possible & that reporting is optimized
- Create & optimize workflows to ensure data hygiene & partner with revenue teams to maintain accurate & timely entry of deal data.
- Support sales reporting through creating & updating forecasting & pipeline materials
- Work with Finance team to update rate cards, quote templates, price books, & approval workflows in Salesforce
- Own distribution & support analysis of monthly, quarterly, & annual reporting
- Design training materials for revenue teams on the tools, systems, & processes used
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years relevant experience in sales operations; B2B and/or SaaS preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Passion for data hygiene & attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to create strong relationships with revenue leaders & teams
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental & vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences & believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration & overall success. Stella Connect is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.