SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the worlds largest investors enter the alternative data space & reimagine how to use data to make better investment decisions, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact for the global investors. Does this sound like you?
We Want You!
As a Global Account Manager in the Global Investor Vertical, you will be responsible for developing, executing, & owning a long-term Account Strategy for global investor customers. You will be responsible for retention & expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers & key decision makers helping them with reaching business goals & KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence & our Consulting services. You will also gain experience working for an exciting investor vertical, being involved in shaping content for investor focused events, helping clients uncover & track most recent trends in technology & digital space! You will be making an impact on the development of a new vertical within SimilarWeb & directly contributing to its success!
As Account Manager, Global Investor Vertical at SimilarWeb you will:
70% of time
- Manage & develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Consult customers around best practices pertaining to the best use cases for SimilarWebs insights, increase product adoption, & streamlining client workflows in order to help reach their objectives
30% of time
- Increase renewal rates
- Identify & lead up-sell & cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy & reference-ability
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing & investor space
- Proven experience navigating renewals & up-sells (SaaS background preferred)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, & resolve customer issues.
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, & be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to & interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
- Strong interest in working with investor clients & communicating value we bring to the investment community.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team