Were excited to be looking for a Social Media Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our VP of Creative & then our Director of Editorial & Organic Social (once they join!), you will oversee our content strategy to grow brand awareness & engagement across our social media channels.
Youre the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about digital marketing, have a deep understanding of established & new social media channels, & have a track record of using social media to increase brand awareness & engagement. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do
- Lead the creation & execution of content strategies across our social channels, including Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, & TikTok, to increase followers & drive engagement.
- Roll out targeted social campaigns that align with business goals, brand building, community growth, product launches, promotional periods, & other brand milestones; Partner with our PR, Influencer Marketing, & CX/Community Management teams to align strategies when appropriate.
- Develop social metrics & analyze campaign performance to identify trends; regularly communicate insights, key learnings, & recommendations to the team.
- Oversee all contests, sweepstakes, & giveaways & leverage across all channels to drive engagement & growth.
- Own our UGC initiatives & campaigns from start to finish to create more submissions & UGC.
- Manage organic relationships with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & 3rd party vendors.
- Stay informed on the constantly changing social media landscape, spotting industry & cultural trends, best practices, & emerging technologies & risks.
- Mentor & develop our Social Media Associate, Content Creation to enable them to do their best work & grow with our company.
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of experience in social media; experience in the home goods space is a plus
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, & YouTube
- An analytical approach to social channels & an understanding of the importance of balancing brand building with driving conversion
- Advanced platform experience with Dash Hudson, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, or similar platforms
- Experience with Google Suite including Docs, Sheets, & Slides
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to articulate ideas clearly & passionately, & a genuine love of collaboration.
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.