We are looking for a Front End Web Developer with experience working on portal & other marketing technology implementations, with both functional & technical expertise. Functional end will include working with the partners, collecting requirements & understanding the requirements from a functional perspective. Technical end you will be responsible for shipping delightful experiences to customers include understanding configurations, working on project delivery, developing enhancements & supporting the system from a technical perspective.
The Web Developer will be responsible for designing, coding & modifying websites, from layout to function & according to a clients specifications. The right candidate will strive to build visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design & clear navigation. The role will also be responsible for learning new technology as we acquire/build new applications in marketing landscape.
- Build easy-to-use, high-performance websites working with website marketers & other groups
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including estimation, design, development, testing, & deployment
- Review & respond to operational issues, escalating as necessary
- Support development of other developers through mentoring, code review, & knowledge sharing
- Experience in responsive web design & development
- Knowledge of design patterns to build simple & reusable components for complex UIs
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, & problem solving skills
- Working experience with AEM would be a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing features like Analytics & Personalization would be a plus