Company Description Job Description
CyberSource - The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth & expansion we are looking for talented, articulate & bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems.
CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for providing excellent technical, service & project support to a portfolio of key accounts. The TAM is responsible for working alongside the designated Account Manager to continuously develop & strengthen the relationship with their designated accounts.
The TAM will demonstrate an in-depth technical knowledge of CyberSource products & services, representing all aspects of CyberSource's technical support infrastructure.
The TAM is a part of the larger CyberSource TAM team & reports into the Manager of Technical Account Management, EMEA.
- Provide ad-hoc Technical Support to CyberSource's key customer base, including troubleshooting & resolution, through phone calls, emails & face-to-face meetings
- Liaise with clients alongside the Account Manager, representing CyberSource's products & services from both a technical & software integration perspective.
- Manage technical communications with client's technical team, project team, customer services team & senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems.
- Work collaboratively with the designated account team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
- Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Work with global front-line support teams for technical escalation & issue management.
- Meet with existing clients for regular & ad-hoc service related reviews.
- Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business & vertical & where CyberSource can add value.
- Project-manage larger customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products & services through training & self-study
- Own & maintain Service Delivery Plan for each client.
- Enter case information into the CRM to ensure appropriate resolution management.
Demonstrated Technical Support or Account Management experience
Must have strong relationship management skills & experience & an ability to plan strategically
Must be able to skilfully prioritize & manage concurrent projects & issues.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental & virtual teams
Self-starter with strong organization & resolution management skills
Must work well as a part of a team
Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
University degree or equivalent professionalexperience
PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
Payment industry experience
Customer support experience
Card-not-present & risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
International banking knowledge, gained from merchant work experience.
Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
Thorough understanding of CyberSource products & services.
The role reports to the Manager of the Technical Account Management (TAM) team.
The TAM team sits within the customer support organisation & is part of a global team.
The TAM is an Individual Contributor role but works alongside two other global customer support teams to fulfil the role.