LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp marketing team is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to help build, manage & optimize the marketing reporting engine. If you love solving the challenge of showing marketings impact in a long B2B complex sales cycle, then wait no more & apply for this job. You will collaborate across marketing leadership, & other business groups, to develop scalable, interactive reporting solutions that enable meaningful transparency to the performance of our marketing campaigns in terms of the impact on our core business initiatives & commercial pipeline.
- Lead the initiatives to define & implement frameworks for measuring, reporting & analyzing marketing results
- Be on the forefront of driving organizational change, backed by insights that you uncovered from measurement & analysis of sales & marketing data
- Create & maintain appropriate marketing key performance indicators & ROI models for marketing campaigns & out-of-campaign activities to determine effectiveness
- Manage marketing data in BigQuery, working in close collaboration with Business Intelligence, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations & Business Technology teams
- Work closely with integrated, content, event, web, digital marketing teams, channel owners & the marketing leadership to understand their KPIs; build reports & dashboards that help to track the progress on those KPIs & share insights for future optimization of their marketing strategy
- Manage the marketing benchmark library & work with channel owners to ensure that it is updated on a regular cadence
- Advise marketing operations function on data requirements necessary to perform desired analysis
- Perform segmentation & analysis of prospect & customer groups
- Align with the Sales Strategy & Operations team to validate marketing components of reports & dashboards to ensure accuracy & alignment
- Lead the effort on integrating our own(LiveRamp B2B measurement) product into our marketing analytics process
- Help develop a vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, & efficient workflow across marketing
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics or quantitative fields
- 5+ years of analytics experience required
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals, strategies & measurements
- Minimum of three years of experience in a B2B marketing function
- Outstanding proficiency with Excel, SQL & Tableau
- Experience working with data warehouses like BigQuery, RedShift etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce reports & dashboards, other BI tools like Tableau to conduct marketing related analysis
- Ability to translate quantitative data into insights & actionable recommendations for marketers & other stakeholders
- Ability to communicate both verbally & in written formats complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders & other functions will understand
- Expertise with marketing tactics, marketing performance, CRM activations including campaigns & marketing channels such as Web, SEM, Display, & EmailHave knowledge of B2B marketing function & how its success can be measured
- Experience with building predictive models & forecasting
- Experience with R, Python
- Experience working with Bizible to highlight marketing influence on pipeline
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics & Demandbase
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.