Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
The Solutions Engineering team supports clients & Account Executives through the sales cycle, including upsells, & expansion. You will report to our Manager of Solutions Engineering Survey Team in North America.
What we're looking for
As a Solutions Engineer you will provide pre sales technical & functional support to prospective clients & customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work with product, marketing, legal, customer success, & security teams at SurveyMonkey.
- Provide pre-sales functional & technical expertise through the buying process including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey platform, additional solutions, & integrations
- Promote the use of SurveyMonkey within strategic accounts by translating features into value drivers for the business
- Provide training to improve product knowledge & demo abilities of both inside & enterprise salespeople
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Work with Product Management, Marketing & Engineering during the development, launch & continuing refinement of SurveyMonkey
- Respond to initial product requests & frame product issues for discussion & resolution with Product & Engineering teams
- Provide RFP/RFI responses & security reviews
- Build a proof of concept application with the SurveyMonkey API
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Comfortable speaking about API & Integration capabilities of SaaS solutions
- Experience delivering customer-facing software demonstrations whether in-person, or virtual
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs & RFIs, etc.
- Experience managing a high volume of projects at the same time
- Comfortable with Salesforce objects & workflows
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.