Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to business with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Plan & schedule multiple fiber projects throughout NYC by working with buildings to coordinate access & general requirements
- Manage insurance certificate generation & expirations
- Ensure building agreements are current, valid, & identify the need for renewals
- Develop & iterate systems to ensure lead times quoted to customers are met
- Manage relationships with any subcontractors engaged in the deployment process
- Work closely with project engineers to help complete projects & solve deployment issues
- Ensure accurate & complete files are maintained for projects & hold teams accountable for data integrity
- Lead internal communications efforts between teams, particularly those that relate to customer-facing updates & service delivery timelines
- Liaise with field technicians while thoroughly documenting daily in-field progress
- Experience planning a high volume of projects from inception to completion/closeout
- Past work in planning operations at a startup & facilitating a fast-growing team
- Previous experience with metro infrastructure & permitting/insurance is a plus
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to communicate effectively internally & externally at all levels
- Experience managing workflows
- 1+ years of relative construction industry experience (telecom, etc.)
- Experience planning a high volume of projects from inception to completion preferred
- Past work in planning operations at a startup helpful
- Previous experience with NYC infrastructure & permitting/insurance a plus
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE