Senior Technical Product Trainer
Atlanta, GA, United States
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition. At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to makeshift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4.5+ rating onGlassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com.
The Senior Technical Product Trainer is a critical role on the Zuora University team. S/he will be responsible for educating Zuoras customers, partners, & employees on the product. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert on various Zuora products, have designed & delivered training on complex software, be knowledgeable of the quote-to-revenue process, have extensive experience delivering technical content to a technically savvy audience, & have customer-facing experience.
- Serve as a product subject matter expert for ensuring accuracy of content being delivered by the Training team;
- Deliver Zuora implementation best practices training to Zuoras Global Services department & the companys partner community;
- Conduct office hours , leading attendees through complex use cases to gain real-world hands-on experience & answering questions;
- Design & develop training materials required for different delivery formats (self-paced, live, remote classrooms);
- Deliver bootcamp-type training in various locations, when necessary (e.g., to train a large group of consultants at a partners offices);
- Create assessments to measure comprehension of key concepts;
- Complete set up for lab activities, including adding seed data in sandboxes, cloning sandboxes, developing use cases, creating answer keys, etc.;
- Develop & publish a course delivery schedule, ensuring sessions are advertised 2-3 months in advance, are offered in time zones that accommodate varied locations (e.g., North America, Europe, Australia) & cover a broad range of topics;
- Consult to customers who require customized training (scope the training needed, design the training, develop materials, & deliver it at the customers/partners desired location);
- Serve as the go-to for live customers who require expert-level training beyond whats covered in the existing Zuora University catalog;
- Test courses prior to go-live to catch necessary changes before theyre released to customers & partners;
- Stay abreast of the monthly release scope & dates, & test new features when theyre released to a sandbox environment;
- Develop training on new features as closely aligned to the release date as possible;
- Train & mentor junior new-hire Solution Architects to shorten the time to full billability, drive quality & foster professional growth.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Education, Organizational Development, or closely related field;
- 2 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- 2 years of experience delivering training on technical products;
- 1 year of experience using virtual classroom tools & learning management systems;
- 1 year of experience setting up & managing sandbox environments;
- 2 years of experience building & maintaining clear & effective instructor-led content for technical audiences PowerPoint, instructor manuals, student manuals, lab manuals, & exams.
- 1 year of experience with billing & revenue management software.
Job Location/Travel Requirements: Based out of Zuora offices located at 3333 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 1150, Atlanta, GA 30305. Requires quarterly trips that typically last up to 14 days each to Zuora offices & various client sites located in the United States & internationally.