Sales Director, East Coast (DC Market)
Location: Washington D.C.
Reporting Relationship: VP, Sales North America
Who We Are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What You'll Do
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key decision makers within agencies & brands in order to increase the number of new clients
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Break into new accounts & deeper within existing client base
- Attend industry events & follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
Who You Are
- Stellar sales performance through resourceful execution on the east coast
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, how they operate & how/what campaign buying & planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) & have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles
- Must show accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse & articulate data into a sales proposition a plus
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 3-5+ years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in MS Office & Salesforce
- A background in selling or servicing online ad server or platform technologies, ad networks, or exchanges or digitas is a major plus.