The Platform, IT & Info Security team is a newly created cross-functional team to create & execute a strategic vision on the systems that we use at Deliveroo. From defining the long term road map & requirements for the business to launching & supporting those systems internally, to managing strategic partnerships with key vendors the team ensures that we are able to manage the systems we use effectively.
As a Workday Technical Lead, you will be expected to drive forward the platform used by every employee within Deliveroo. The global optimisation of the Workday system is key to both the smooth running of Deliveroos global HR processes & each Deliveroo employees lifecycle. This is a great opportunity to provide your expertise on Workday & bring your deep functional knowledge to add value to our programme of work.
Reporting into the HCM Systems Lead, the Workday Technical Lead will provide dedicated expertise in the maintenance & development of Workday. They will be responsible for improving system functionality either by solving operation issues for the business or investigating the viability of new Workday updates. The successful candidate will have experience working through a full Workday deployment & have experience in HCM & Compensation modules. Candidates are expected to have configuration experience & be able to advise based on industry best practices
- Review existing configurations to ensure they provide functionality that is fit for purpose
- Suggest improvements & advise on best practice & ways to increase efficiency
- Review biannual Workday updates & support business with training, regression testing
- Configure the system to the business expectations & requirements.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose & resolve Workday system issues as they arise
- Ensure the Deliveroo People Team & employees use the Workday system in its most effective way by thorough education & training & workshops.
- Provide post-production & BAU support to the business, including training.
- Manage stakeholders throughout the design implementation & support phases of project
- Guide other members of the team through mentorship & training
- 3+ years previous experience working in a consulting position throughout a full Workday deployment.
- Demonstrable experience leading a workstream in a successful Workday implementation project across the full development lifecycle
- Expert knowledge & configuration experience in Workday HCM & Advanced Compensation
- Working knowledge of Security and/or Reporting
- Experience in Workday Talent & Performance is a plus
- Ability to evaluate current state & identify opportunities for improvement
- Able to interpret & analyse requests concisely with imaginative & practical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills, time management skills, attention to detail & ability to multi task competing priorities
- Ability to share knowledge & upskill members of the business
- Able to identify, clarify & resolve issues & risks, escalating them as required
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Outstanding stakeholder management & communication skills excellent listening capability & an ability to deliver a message with empathy
- Ability to manage change through setting realistic expectations
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced organisation