Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As Vice President, Account Management & Shop Success, you will develop, scale, lead, & mentor our global Account Management & Onboarding teams that ensure the ongoing success of over 13,000 of our partner shops. You will build the strategic vision & operating plan for our shop success organization, with a focus on the growth & retention of our existing network of partners. In partnership with our VP of Sales, you will ensure that we effectively & efficiently onboard new partners & set them up for long-term success & value. This role will report into the Head of Restaurants.
What you'll do:
Strategic & Inspirational Leader
- Develop the strategic vision, operating plan, & key success metrics for Slices account management & shop onboarding functions.
- Lead a global team of 90 people (and growing!) by driving performance, mentoring team members & leaders, & maintaining a high energy, high impact culture.
- Develop & implement innovative strategies to improve the performance of both our shops & our team members.
- Create magical experiences for our shop owners through best-in-class onboarding & ongoing surprise & delight moments.
- Partner & influence key cross functional leaders to develop tools, products, & experiences that will improve shop performance.
Drive Shop Success, Growth & Retention
- Build effective strategies, tools, & processes to deliver growth & increased value to our shop partners.
- Drive key shop KPIs such as order volume, order value, shop effectiveness (ETAs, consumer metrics).
- Act as a strong people leader; develop & drive high performance teams, effectively coach & support all levels of employees, & maintain a high level of team engagement
- Lead with data to understand key drivers of shop churn & build action plans to accelerate efforts to improve shop experience & retention.
- Ensure that the voice of our shops is at the heart of our product roadmap strategy; ensure their feedback & experience is incorporated into the Restaurant teams strategic plan.
What we're looking for:
- 12-15 years experience in Account Management & Client Success. 7+ as a people leader.
- Strong, inspirational, influential & effective leader.
- Proven track record of building high performing teams with amazing cultures.
- Collaborator & strong cross-functional partnership style/strategy.
- Proficiency using & navigating Salesforce, including all data reporting functions. Experience with Looker a plus.
- Results driven.
- Experience with global, multi-cultural business environments
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environments
- Ability to identify business needs & form innovative solutions
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.