The Associate, Digital Marketing will be a key member of the Marketing & Communications team. The Marketing & Communications team has helped Iora rapidly grow multiple years in a row, by developing insight-driven marketing campaigns on- & off-line to drive growth & engagement.
The Iora Digital Marketing team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, & optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns. They should thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment & be passionate about learning & proactive by nature. They will report to the Manager, Digital Marketing & assist & work closely with all other members of the digital marketing team.
What youll do:
- Analyze digital campaign performance data & identify optimizations that increase scale & efficiency
- Project manage the redesign of websites with design firm & developers
- Manage & execute implementation of SEO broader digital marketing strategy in partnership with SEO agency team & developers
- Liaise with content creators & advise on how to craft copy in a manner aligned with SEO strategy
- Continuously educate internal teams on SEO strategy & progress
- Contribute on an as-needed basis to other areas of digital marketing (training provided)
What we seek:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated excellence in digital marketing, mainly focused on SEO
- Skilled at reporting & analysis (Google Analytics, Looker) & identifying trends in data
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS & their functions
- Experience with managing SEO for multi-location business is a plus
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly
- Attention to detail & adherence to deadlines
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.