- Ritual is changing the way we handle local commerce, one cup of coffee at a time. We are sharply focused on understanding customer interaction with our product, & how we can improve it. Not only do we analyze data for consumers who use Ritual, but also for the merchants on our platform who are looking for insight into their businesses.
You will build data pipelines, ML pipelines & data warehouse models to help us leverage the data to develop insights, & to enable us to make business decisions. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder & data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems & building them from the ground up. You will support our software developers & growth team on data initiatives & will ensure an optimal data delivery architecture is present to support ongoing projects. You must be self-directed & comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems & products.
- Be a founding team member of our Growth & Data team. Youll be getting your hands dirty with the data plus thinking big picture to develop our longer term data strategy
- Create & maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, & implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, & loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency & other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues & support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics & data scientist team members that assist them in building & optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader