LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company & the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out!
LaFourchettes goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why joining us?
You are passionate about technology & comfortable in an international & agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers & B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use & is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends & operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic & agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career & values sharing.
In this context, we are looking for a Senior full stack JS Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS) with experience on a high traffic website.
- You will contribute to design features with your team,
- You will take part in the implementation of the new features of our products,
- You will be working on diners experience linked to booking a restaurant either on the front end or on the backend service that powers it!
What technologies are we using?
- Back-end: NodeJs with Hapi.js, graphQL, micro-service architecture, swagger, PostgreSql, rabbitMQ, JEST (unitary testing), cucumber (functional testing)
- Front-end: ReactJS + Redux/GraphQL, webpack & babel, SASS, storybook, Jest (unitary testing) & cypress.io (functional testing)
- Continuous integration is propelled by jenkins & docker.
- Supervision is ensured by New Relic, Prometheus / Grafana & Kibana.
- JIRA, Confluence & Slack are our ticketing, documentation & chat tools.
- Github manages our sources & our commit process is inspired by git-flow (twgit)
Qualifications must have
- You are experienced with NodeJS,
- You are at least a five-year experienced person working on backend software using frameworks,
- You have working experience with ReactJS, Flux, Redux,
- You are an expert in native JS, from the foundations of the ES4 to new APIs & Overlays of ES6,
- You do care about security, quality & performance,
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, & stimulated by working as a team,
- You are comfortable writing & speaking in english.
Qualifications nice to have
- You know the Scrum methodology,
- You contribute to open source or know many open source bundle,
- You have worked on projects with Symfony 2-3,
- You have a good knowledge of the concepts & technologies of relational database - data model, SQL, query optimization, etc.,
- You have a first experience of no-sql systems or on SOLR, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Memcached, Redis,
- Notions in responsive programming is a plus.