VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
In A Nutshell:
Our Media Planning Teams facilitate processes across media planning, buying, our clients & vendors overseeing the execution of media plans from inception to completion. The AMD effectively leverages experience, knowledge & skills to push innovative thinking & set challenging team goals & objectives while balancing client, company, & team needs. Ultimately, this role is responsible for creating & flawlessly executing a media plan that connects our clients to their consumers. Overseeing the progress of all projects, assist your team to make sure deadlines are met & make sure the work being produced is stellar.
What Youd Do:
- Lead team to help set strategies, define tactical game plans, & develop media plans across media channels
- Develop & deliver senior-level media strategy to clients across all levels that are derived from industry insights & expertise developing necessary cadence of plan recommendations & performance recaps
- Provide assessment of client's current social & digital proficiencies & areas for improvement
- Consistently work to maintain the success of campaigns: update working presentations, media strategy, plan summaries, exec summaries, etc.
- Manage client expectations ensuring clear communication across updates, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating decks, etc.
- Finalizes & presents media objective & strategy documents for larger efforts & periodic quarterly & annual planning
- Serve as a day to day leader for the Media team as well as being a subject matter expert for internal & external clients
- Looks for innovative & breakthrough ideas, approaches, solutions, & opportunities to expand existing & new business clients
- Oversee budget management driving fiscal responsibility across team
- Foster strong collaboration with internal teams that include Insights & Strategy, Creative, Media Investment/Buying, & Analytics from brief to execution to keep projects moving forward
- Plans, directs, supervises, & coordinates tasks to delegates & handles all personnel requirements for immediate staff including training & development
- Responsible for the growth & performance of analysts, senior analysts, & managers, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product
What Youve Got:
- 6+ years of industry related experience in a media planning agency role, with emphasis on digital or integrated planning & campaign management.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities
- Experience managing the executional side of media buying across several biddable platforms with particular depth in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Paid Search (Google, Bing, Amazon)
- Fluency with various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix Including but not limited to:
- Media Tools
- Experience with the executional side of media buying across biddable & native platforms a plus
- Experience leading & managing growing teams
- Google Suite & strong Excel skills across formulas, pivot tables, & data visualization tools
- Advanced written & presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding & expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space & how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Working knowledge of insertion order buying & manually building, tracking, & managing IOs
- Complete knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, Search, SEO, SMM, Mobile, etc.
- Solid understanding of industry standard research tools & systems such as GfK/MRI, Nielsen suite (Clear Decisions, Media Impact, AdIntel), comScore, eMarketer, Mintel, etc.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $90,100- $115,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits