Vimeo is committed to building a diverse & inclusive workplace, where our people can thrive & where they represent the full spectrum of global perspectives necessary to empower the Creators on our platform & grow our business. To support that commitment we are seeking an experienced, thoughtful, & empathetic leader to execute on & further refine our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy. In this role, you will be a key thought leader & advisor that ensures our DE&I strategy is deeply integrated into the fabric of Vimeos culture & processes. This role reports into the COO & will partner closely with our CEO, senior leadership, & employees across Vimeo to develop talent, promote diversity, & foster an open & inclusive environment at Vimeo.
What youll do:
- Develop, implement & effectively communicate the company-wide Diversity, Equity & Inclusion plan with the input of key stakeholders & leadership team members
- Support recruiting's strategic efforts in sourcing & attracting talent from underrepresented groups; partner with Director of Recruiting in effectively tracking, measuring, & communicating initiatives
- Identify key metrics to help Vimeo track our progress in promoting a more diverse & inclusive workplace
- Support the collection & analysis of multiple internal data points that provide information on DE&I, including our annual Engagement & Inclusion Survey
- Create annual Executive Leadership Scorecards with strategic advice on how to improve scores for excellent business outcomes
- Publish our annual DE&I Report
- Partner with the Talent team, third-party vendors, & partners to create & execute employee development & retention programs to increase inclusion at Vimeo
- Continue to evolve & manage Vimeos mentorship program
- Advise & guide Vimeos Employee Community Groups (ECGs), growing them into strategic business advisors for the organization
- Facilitate open & honest discussions about diversity issues in order to advance DE&I objectives
- Partner with Marketing to help shape external DE&I & employer brand
- Manage the DE&I budget & resources
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Demonstrated experience developing & executing diversity, equity & inclusion strategies & programs in a growing global organization
- Excellent project management & operational skills
- Ability to handle complex issues with discretion, serving as a mediator & guide to successful conflict resolution across all levels of the organization
- Experience advising & growing Employee Community Groups within a diverse organization
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to use data to create, develop & execute positive people strategies
- Ability to communicate successfully across the organization, both verbally & in writing
- Demonstrated experience as a hands-on doer who loves building & executing positive & impactful people programs
- Excel at, & deeply enjoy, partnering with team members on delivering programs & events
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.