As a Strategic Partnerships lead for DoorDash Drive, you will drive the early growth & development of our fulfillment business by structuring & nurturing partnerships with some of the largest delivery businesses across the country.
You are a highly effective enterprise sales or business development professional, capable of engaging in business level & P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at publicly traded companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models & mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data & insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building stuff -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
What youll do
- Own, develop & refine the sales process from qualification to close
- Be responsible for developing the strategy & execution for your segment
- Engage with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present & defend P&L implications for various deal structures for the client
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Structured -- You love to see structure (in how you think, operate & run deals)
- Gritty -- You roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to make things successful
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience, preferably at a startup
- Ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Advanced analytical & quantitative skills, including comfort with basic modeling
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous & fast-paced environment
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 1,300 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.