About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is a platform that helps companies build more motivated & higher performing customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker, Hubble Contacts & Harrys Razors, through to household names like Walmart, Mercedes-Benz & Williams-Sonoma.
At Stella Connect, were passionately focused on building & maintaining a community of customer service leaders, & were looking for an events pro to take this community to the next level. This is an exciting & fast-paced role within a growing marketing department. The role is based out of our NYC HQ.
- Manage every aspect of the events we put on, which range from roundtable discussions & happy hours, through to customer summits, experiential activations & thought leadership dinners
- Develop & own detailed event action plans & work cross-departmentally to ensure that internal teams are working together to deliver flawless events
- Form vendor relationships to help us get the most out of our budgets & ensure our events stand out from the crowd
- Manage budgets & ROI tracking documents
- 2-3 years of experience running events for a B2B company
- Creative thinker who is committed to creating WOW moments for event attendees
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Amazing project management skills
- Great communicator comfortable working across different teams
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental & vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences & believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration & overall success. Stella Connect is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.