Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
Foursquare is looking for a Billing Associate to join our growing Finance team! This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager & will also work closely with the rest of Finance as well as various teams across the company. The Billing Associate position significantly contributes to the revenue cycle through collaboration & attention to detail. You will play a key role in ensuring timely & accurate client billing for multiple products offered by Foursquare.
In this role, youll:
- Process customer billings & verify the accuracy, completeness, & timeliness of invoices
- Upload invoices against POs in vendor portals as needed
- Manage billing inbox to address customer & Client Solutions inquiries & requests around billing
- Build effective relationships with internal & external partners
- Be a versatile team player that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad-hoc projects
- Field various audit requests where appropriate
- Ad hoc projects, as needed
What youll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance OR equivalent experience
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS) & MS Office Applications
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in Advertising or Tech
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks at once & attention to detail
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Adaptable personality with a can-do attitude willing to work through internal changes
- Netsuite (ERP) system experience preferred
- Salesforce (CRM) experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings & Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family Planning & Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.