Communication has changed for people. Its changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycleacross acquisition, engagement, & support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, & so much more.
What's the Opportunity?
Intercom's global Sales organization is continuing to grow & the Sales Enablement team is evolving to support this growth. Over the past 3 years, Intercoms Enablement function has laid the foundation of how we onboard, train, & develop our Sales reps. We are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team to help shape this journey & evolve how we work to deliver & meet the needs of our stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a key player in helping us to design & deliver the next iteration of the Sales Enablement evolution. As the primary Sales Enablement practitioner in a highly innovative & fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to help us shape how we deliver best in class enablement.
What I Will Be Doing?
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement where you will own & drive all Intercoms Sales Enablement Activities & Programs for NORPAC
- Responsible for the design, development & delivery of training initiatives (in-person, remote, self-paced) for our growing global sales team across account executives, relationship managers & sales leaders
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership to identify the needs & skill gaps & build enablement deliverables & content around them. Partner with Sales leadership on the development of new sales workflows
- Work with the Sales Ops & the Sales Systems teams to assess, implement, document & maintain Sales processes
- Partner with our Product Marketing team to design, develop assets & training materials that will help our Sales reps to sell Intercom
- Project manage Sales Enablement initiatives
- Help to create, evaluate & maintain productivity metrics & KPIs to document success
What Skills Do I Need?
- 12-15 years in a Sales Enablement or a quota carrying sales role in a SaaS organization
- Experience designing & launching large scale enablement initiatives that involve varied audiences & stakeholders
- Experience building curriculum, & designing delivery & assessment mechanisms
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships, including senior leadership
- Deep understanding of sales competencies & methodologies
- An intuitive sense for taking complex or large bodies of information & delivering the right information at the right time
- Excellent communication (verbal, written & presentation) & interpersonal skill; positive, flexible attitude
- Good problem solver with strong project management skills
- Experience in developing a strong team culture & building / leading high performing teams with & without direct influence
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Worked in a globally distributed team
- Experience with Command of the Message value based sales methodology
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If theres something important to you thats not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods & a fully stocked kitchen
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy & 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, & family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity & is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.