Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a bright & motivated Administrative Assistant to support key business executives in the Sales organization. In this role you will join a team of scheduling superstars who provide calendar & scheduling support across a large group of executives on a rotating basis. If you are seeking a role where you can demonstrate your organizational & strategic acumen while growing your administrative skills, you should look closely at this opportunity.
Twilio is looking for an administrative assistant who excels at scheduling & calendar requests & who lives the Twilio Magic by demonstrating a track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines & taking effective action without knowing the full picture. We seek someone with:
- 1+ years experience supporting executive or team calendars in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism in dealing with executives & a demonstrated ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment & build effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with Mac & the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs & sheets.
- Superior attention to detail with strong verbal & written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term & could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical & strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Assist multiple executives with calendar management & scheduling.
- BE AN OWNER: Track & help assist with the completion of key deliverables from start to finish.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Manage calendars & scheduling requests in support of executives business priorities.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understanding priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
You will be supporting key Twilio executives, advancing our charter & having a positive impact on the working lives of our team members. We are a dynamic, collaborative team & this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success & growth. You will also be joining a diverse & supportive administrative community composed of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills & experience & to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be based in SF or Remote. Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.