Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Were looking for a highly capable program analyst to join the Chief Impact Officers Office & manage high profile change initiatives to design through completion. Flexports Impact team is composed of Brand, Creative, Marketing, Communications, People, Enablement, & .Org teams. The role of the Impact team is to make exponentially positive impacts on our business across brand, culture & community.
Our Program analyst will support key programs around the company, identify opportunities & risks, & help us elevate the level of corporate operations of Flexport. This person will drive operational & tactical efforts of key projects important to the company & critical to our future success by organizing, coordinating, & enabling key stakeholders . Examples of such programs include: IPO Readiness, Knowledge Management Overhaul, Operational Effectiveness of Impact Team, HR Systems & Data Architecture, & Hybrid Work Model Development.
This role is ideal for a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, experience tracking both technical & non-technical projects, a desire to grow as a business leader & the tenacity to drive work forward. This role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the corporate strategy & help shape & define the roadmap for the coming years.
- Assist with key company-wide projects & initiatives from planning to delivery
- Gather, track, & organize deliverables from multiple, cross-functional teams
- Collect & analyze qualitative & quantitative data to determine programs effectiveness.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by taking feedback & learning to iterate on design..
- Act as a change agent & effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions & processes.
- Build strong relationships with leaders across Flexport
You should have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience leading complex, global programs & processes
- A passion for project management & organization
- The ability to think critically & strategically
- An interest to take a consultative & data-driven analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency - proven ability to organize, prioritize, & manage multiple projects
- A knack for collaboration & relationship building, with global stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with strong executive presence; you are skilled in packaging & presenting complex analysis & recommendations clearly
- Strong spreadsheet, slide & narrative building skills
- Certifications in program management & change management tools & methodologies is a plus
- A deep knowledge of Flexports core business is a plus
- Self starter attitude - willing to chase work down & love the responsibility of being empowered
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.