The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The RealReal, the world's premier online luxury resale store, is looking for an IT Administrator to handle fast-paced growth by optimizing the end-user experience across the company. We are looking for a talented & hands-on specialist who has some experience in managing 200+ workstations & users on Windows, Mac, & hand-held devices, in multi-site & remote user environments.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ, where employees receive the following: free shuttle from the local train station to the office, free or discounted lunch options three times per week, free bagels twice a week, on-site mini mart service for your convenience, & monthly free events with snacks & other giveaways!
This position will report to the IT Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- First & foremost, ensure we (you & the team) maintain a level of excellence within our IT ticket queue for end-user support (Zendesk tickets), make sure all end-users are getting the support they need, & make sure all engagements are documented in Zendesk, with strict adherence to SLA.
- Maintain an approachable atmosphere with teammates & end-users. Strive for customer service, maintain transparency, communicate priorities & provide timelines.
- Take ownership of technical issues & challenges that impact the business. Make sure issues are clearly identified & next steps are listed before implemented.
- Use & follow the change management SOP. Present solutions to management & team members & clearly document resolves, draft & publish SOPs & update the general IT knowledge bases.
- Work closely with other departments & teams, seek their feedback & foster relationships. Build a way to gain input from end-users on how IT services are working for them or discover areas for improvement.
- Work closely with IT Managers, participate in new business projects & initiatives. Ensure thorough communication on project needs & timelines with IT Managers via both written & verbal communication.
- Develop & document deployment strategies for applications & settings within or MDMs & enterprise tools (Jamf, AirWatch, WSUS & others).
- Conduct rigorous audits in our inventory asset management systems, user directories, calendars & groups or distribution lists.
- Partake in proof of concept exercises when exploring new tools & vendors.
- Strive to become subject matter experts on all IT business functions (know how Fulifilment uses IT, know how photo uses IT, know how retail uses IT etc.)
- Lead the team in basic troubleshooting for our devices & applications. Be an expert in problem solving. Lead training for end-users on Google, MacOS & Windows. Set an example on clearly documenting break fix issues in the helpdesk ticket queue.
- Ensure IT has adequate inventory to meet sudden surges in OnBoardings.
- 3 to 5 year experience in a fast paced helpdesk level 2 role for a company of at least 1k+ users.
- Strong written & verbal communication; ensure corresponding parties receive & understand communications on projects & or break/fix needs & challenges.
- Communicates clearly & often with IT Managers & Leadership.
- Subject Matter Expert on operating systems & platforms; can effectively negotiate & resolve matters on MacOS, Windows, Google & Adobe.
- Thorough understanding & experience with Windows 10 & Mac OS, Active Directory, G-Suite & or Office 365.
NICE TO HAVE