HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest-growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
Were looking for an excellent PR & communications lead to manage & support our 2020 brand ambitions. Alongside our PR agency, you will partner with our marketing teams to bring to life our brand strategy across PR & communication channels. You will ensure we are ambitiously & creatively communicating who we are & what we stand for across the UK media landscape.
What you will be doing:
- Be the point person for all ongoing press enquiries & seek out opportunities for HelloFresh in the media based on relevant topics.
- Manage our PR agency to develop strategic communication plans, ensuring that they are executed brilliantly, in-line with budget & deliver against campaign KPIs.
- Build & continue to strengthen key relationships with media outlets & specific journalists across the UKs national & local media landscape.
- Work closely with global PR teams to execute strategic global initiatives within the UK.
- Translate the yearly UK HelloFresh brand plans into creative & engaging local PR activities & stories.
- Partner with UK brand teams including product marketing, content & campaign teams to align & amplify key comms campaigns through consumer comms, press initiatives & stunts.
- Identify & communicate compelling stories to target audiences through a variety of mediums. Youll pitch stories to journalists, partners & other stakeholders regularly.
- Develop post campaign reports & clearly communicate PR impact alongside key learnings.
- With the support of our agency & global team, work with key brand spokespeople such as chefs to prepare & guide on any media facing interviews or similar opportunities.
- 3-5 years experience in a PR role, ideally in the areas of food, tech or culture.
- A people-person & natural team player with excellent communications skills.
- Wonderful stakeholder management skills, youre able to manage & communicate with people of all levels.
- Super organised & detailed-orientated with the skills to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ambitious & persistent, you love a challenge & deliver work to a high standard.
- High affinity for consumer lifestyle topics & trends, especially in the field of nutrition, health, eCommerce.
- Strong out-of-the-box thinking with the ability to translate strategy into creative ideas.
- Ideally you know the UK media landscape inside out.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private healthcare
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk drinks every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
- High level of responsibility from day one
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shoreditch, London
The recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, we will invite you for two face to face interviews: one competency interview & one culture fit interview.