The Strategic Partnerships team is a newly formed part of our International Business Development function. The team is committed to expanding Pelotons presence within international markets by engaging & developing crucial partnerships within our core verticals.
We are motivated to deliver a world-class experience to existing & new members of the Peloton community by ensuring our partners are equipped with the tools needed to succeed.
Valuing high-energy, motivated & tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
As an Account Manager within our Strategic Partnerships team, you will be at the forefront of our commercial operation, working as a day to day key point of contact for our major accounts. This role is vital for ensuring clients are engaged with the Peloton concept & are driving consumers to try our product.
You will ensure the continued success of our key partnerships by effectively executing our commercial program & delighting clients on a day to day basis. You will be the central figure liaising with multiple teams to drive continued success for new & existing clients.
You will be responsible for guaranteeing the healthy promotion of our brand within commercial environments, running business reviews alongside your Manager & escalating support needs by liaising directly with our Field Operations team.
This role is ideal for someone who is strategic, uses their initiative & thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective daily management of key Strategic Partnerships including the successful execution of an implementation & development of existing accounts
- Directly working with operations teams to deliver on maintenance & service of Peloton equipment in partner environments
- Working alongside the marketing teams to curate & develop content for partners to share with their audience to drive more engagement for the Peloton brand
- Analyse & interpret data to understand the health of an account & provide strategic recommendations in line with derived insights
- Support the delivery, training & installation of Peloton products in a commercial environment
- Schedule & lead business reviews, monthly calls, maintenance checks & support orders according to the Statement of Work
- Work cross-functionally by liaising with our Field Operations team to meet our SLAs & support the customer appropriately
- Present to stakeholders & build long-term relationships with key individuals in the partner organisation
- Daily organisation of workload through clear tracking of account status
- Support Manager, Strategic Partnerships with inbound lead qualification & sales process where relevant
- 3+ year experience in account management or customer facing role
- Highly motivated & driven individual
- Able to analyse & interpret data & provide recommendations
- Experience using initiative & working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding goals
- A problem solver able to process information quickly
- Expert at relationship building & stakeholder management
- Experience navigating the political landscape of an organisation
- Intellectually curious & eager to learn
- Interest in fitness-tech is a plus
- Experience of salesforce preferred
At Peloton, the health & well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan & paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & hires only on the basis of skills & experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product orshowroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.