Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, & thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Cockroach Labs team & lead our Account-Based Marketing (ABM) efforts. You will be responsible for the strategy & implementation of effective ABM programs to fuel the growth of the company, with a specific emphasis on driving pipeline opportunities among our Enterprise target accounts.
- Develop & implement campaigns to support account-based selling through multi-touch marketing. You will create & manage programs including field marketing events, direct mail, digital lead generation, & email that deliver engaged leads to sales.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing & Content Marketing teams to create account- or industry-specific campaigns for high-value personalization that maximizes conversion
- Ensure alignment across sales & marketing on areas of opportunity & priorities within key accounts
- Own reporting & analysis on account-based marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals & are continually optimized
In your first 30 days, you will assess Cockroach Labs enterprise marketing efforts & learn about the CockroachDB solution, competitive landscape, & acclimate yourself with the DB buyer. During this time, you will also engage with the Cockroach Labs sales team & define the needs & roles of a successful account-based marketing program.
In the next 60 days, you will develop your first ABM campaign & a general plan for future ABM priorities. You will evaluate new ABM vendors needed to support our efforts.
After 3 months, you will be fully engaged with our ABM programs & own the planning & execution with help from our sales team. While you will continue to deepen your understanding of CockroachDB, you will be setting & implementing priorities in coordination with the Director of Demand Generation.
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a role managing & developing integrated marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online & /or social media)
- Minimum 2 years running Account Based Marketing programs
- Ability to analyze data to make performance improvements
- Strong understanding of demand generation & a track record of owning targeted, personalized campaigns
- Past experience using ABM Tools, including Engagio/Demandbase, Terminus
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a "left-brained" marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement & customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, & exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse & inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.