Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team: You will be a part of a growing Product Design team. Were a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others personal & professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet & improve on processes both inside & outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional designer to join our team in Quartets Midtown NYC headquarters. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology & services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the team:
You will join 2 other design researchers & 5 designers on our growing Product Design team. Were a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others personal & professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet & improve on processes both inside & outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional researcher to join our team in Quartets Midtown NYC headquarters. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology & services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- You will plan & lead design research projects that deliver actionable insights & then collaborate with the team to turn those insights into powerful products & services that will help us improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- Identify the most powerful, interesting, & relevant questions to ask research participants, & collaborate with teams to create new tools & methods to help answer them.
- Demonstrate the power of research & design thinking throughout the organization through a highly collaborative & inclusive style.
- Mentor & guide other designers to plan, execute, & incorporate best practices in design research into their projects, including coaching individual designers who are looking to grow their own skills.
- Occasional travel (~15%) to markets, including west coast, to conduct research activities with patients & providers.
In your first 6 months at Quartet you may:
- Understand how Quartet can support PCPs in treating their patients with mental health conditions in light of the growing shortage of psychiatrists in the United States.
- Develop a deep understanding of barriers, including stigma & social determinants of health, that keep patients from receiving adequate mental health treatment.
- Investigate engagement models to help Quartet connect more deeply with physical & mental health providers, patients, & their families, community health workers & alternative care providers.
- Expand & advance Quartets support to patients who are traditionally underserved with regard to mental health, such as those who are under 18 years of age & Medicaid recipients.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience conducting design research in the healthcare industry or complex enterprise setting
- A portfolio of past experience that demonstrates your process & highlights your skill in conducting & synthesizing various types of research as well as how the insights you uncovered impacted the design of products & services
- Demonstrated skill & creativity for selecting the right mix of qualitative & quantitative methods to provide actionable insights to research questions & business goals, & the capacity to invent new methods when the right user method does not exist
- Masters degree in human centered design, human computer interaction, anthropology, or similar preferred
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.