At Roivant, we are building the next-generation big pharma company, organized to harness modern technologies & the entrepreneurial spirit of nimble biotechnology companies at scale. Our mission is to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients by treating every inefficiency as an opportunity.
Roivant is hiring a summer legal intern to work closely with Roivants General Counsel & other members of the legal team & the broader Roivant governance, investments, finance, transactions, tax, accounting & HR teams on a wide variety of interesting & complex assignments, including:
- Investor outreach, capital raising & other public & private financing activities
- Corporate governance matters for Roivant & our public & private subsidiaries
- Public company periodic reporting & disclosure matters
- Opportunities relating to our drug discovery platform more information here on our recently completed acquisition of Silicon Therapeutics
- Intellectual property & technology transactions
- Labor, employment & executive compensation matters
Our legal team prides itself on enabling & executing on the business goals of the broader Roivant organization. Candidates should be hard-working, business minded & problem solvers. An interest in biopharma and/or heath care is a plus, but not required indeed Roivant recruits top talent both from within & beyond the traditional pharma world.
Roivant is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & to compliance with all Federal, State & Local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State or Local laws.