We are looking for a leader to work with the VP of Recruiting & enable recruiting service delivery, measure goals, ensure compliance & be front & center of building & driving operational excellence. You will partner with our global recruiting team to deliver the most efficient & effective processes to ensure we achieve our growth goals, with a focus on user experience. We are looking for someone who can guide performance improvements across the recruiting organization as we grow & enter new markets.
You will report into our VP, Recruiting & be based remotely in the United States in one of our approved states (see application question below) or a Squarespace office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Manage daily recruiting operations
- Analyze & communicate recruitment trends, results & insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance & reduce risk
- Ensure the recruiting team is proactively aligning with legislation & compliance in all locations through processes, training & enablement, & compliance audits
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners daily to ensure that the recruiting operations plans are aligned with the broader business including technology, M&A, Finance, Legal, IT etc.
- Communicate the process & benefits of the solution to partners, including changes in process, new programs etc
- Manage relationships with 3rd party service providers as assigned (agencies, advertising, background verification etc.)
- Ensure performance optimization of all team members, managing workload allocation, ensuring Goals are set, appropriate development is devised & mentoring is provided
- Help manage workload allocation within the recruiting including volume forecasting, headcount planning, leave management, & using Hub services where appropriate
- Run operating rhythm for Recruiting VP, i.e All-Hands, data reports, communications etc.
- Self-directed leader with proven people management skills
- 8+ years' experience, & passion for, running daily recruiting operations
- Experience in creating & delivering strategies & plans
- Experience working with & managing recruiting technology
- Experience with SOX compliance & its relation to talent acquisition tools & processes
- Experience working collaboratively to establish priorities & deliver complex programs
- Demonstrated practice of applying data to drive critical decisions
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.