Altos mission is to fulfill medicines true purpose: to improve quality of life for everyone who needs it. As a health-tech startup, we are doing everything we can to fix a broken system & bring world-class care to patients in need. The way weve done this is by creating a modern-day pharmacy. Weve capitalized on what weve learned about the way a traditional pharmacy works & built our own in-house pharmacy management system thats unlike any other. Our newly designed process makes pharmacy consultations, receiving medications promptly & having support available, seamless for everyone. The exciting part is, weve increased our primary adherence rate & our users are loving the Alto pharmacy experience!
Alto is seeking a licensed Pharmacy Technician to provide an outstanding patient experience from on-boarding through delivery. We want an individual who is passionate about improving patient health outcomes by changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better, & making access to medications simple & seamless through quality service. We are looking for a team player who is analytical, detail-oriented, adept at prioritizing, reliable, & has exceptional communication skills.
What you would do:
- Perform quality control & prescription order consolidation in preparation for delivery; checking the complete details of the order, to ensure patients are receiving the correct medications
- Engage & communicate cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Pay close attention to detail as you product check while filling boxes to ensure the right package, gets to the right place, at the right time
- Work with our fantastic team of in-house couriers & route them effectively to deliver to our patients on time
- Apply your knowledge of the pharmacy industry in a company thats revolutionizing the pharmacy experience
- A currentCPhT pharmacy technician license (CPhT with PTCB & experience working in a pharmacy is preferred)
- Ability to work 2-3 weekend days per month (this will be on a rotating schedule)
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you are excited to contribute to both the Fulfillment (60%) & Pharmacy Technician teams (40%)
- Ability to multi-task, & know how to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Communicates clearly & effectively