WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are seeking an experienced & impassioned UX Researcher to help us transform wedding planning into a delightful journey while helping couples get the hard work done with confidence.
As a seasoned academic researcher your methodologies will ensure that The Knot stays #1 in Weddings by bringing your passion for user research, entrepreneurial spirit, & creative problem solving to our team. Our core Products need a strong advocate for expanding upon metrics & best practices. Youll work closely with exceptional product managers & designers to help create desirable solutions to real user needs. Done well, this individual will impact a growing practice & refine existing methodologies.
- Collaborate with product teams to understand product objectives, identify research questions, & translate those to in person & remote usability studies, user interviews, & surveys.
- Design & execute studies that uncover user behavior & attitudes, using the right methodology & measurement techniques.
- Analyze, interpret, & socialize research insights that shape our product strategy.
- Be a thought leader in user research & help educate the product team on research best practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Masters or PHD in Social Science, Neural Science, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or other fields emphasizing human behavior; will also consider other related fields.
- 4+ years experience designing & executing qualitative & quantitative research plans across methods in the consumer product space.
- Experience answering meaningful & impactful consumer product questions using research & advanced measurement techniques.
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Detail oriented & self motivated to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, & collaboration skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & perform a wide variety of research-related tasks, including recruiting participants when necessary.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.