Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As a Specialist in Accounts Payable, you will support the Finance Managerin planning, organizing, & managing the entire process of Purchase to Pay.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative & multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes & operations to take their career & the company to the next level.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace & passionate about what we do. You are a very hands-on & detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing & reviewing the accounts payable process of the Company.
- Control & archive accounts payable documentation & maintains historical records.
- Charges expenses to accounts & cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying id numbers; scheduling & preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies & documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements & related transactions.
- Collaborate & facilitate the necessary data for reporting & audit purposes.
- Collaborate to ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Collaborate closely with tax specialist in the preparation of relevant tax filings related to Accounts Payable, including transfer pricing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance & Accounting or Information Technologies specializing in Accounting.
- Spanish will be a plus
- Highly organized person, with excellent inter-personaland teamwork skills.
- Experience with NetSuite will be a plus.
- Good command of financial systems controls.
- Used to working across global time zones & locations.
- Availability to travel.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.