TigerGraph is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. TigerGraphs proven technology connects data silos for deeper, wider & operational analytics at scale. Our proven technology supports applications such as fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning. Investors include founders of Yahoo!, Walmart Labs, DCVC & Morado Ventures.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of TigerGraph products & solutions within target regions. Key verticals are Financial Services, Consumer Products, Supply Chain Logistics, Digital Marketers & Energy. There will be tremendous opportunity for career development & growth.
This person must be quota-driven, & will represent TigerGraph & its product suite within a specified region/named accounts, work with prospects & customers & TigerGraph team members to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, close & account management; & will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define & execute sales plans for the assigned territory & then meet & exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing & closing sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop & manage sales pipeline, prospect & assess sales & move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage & track customer & transactional information in the TigerGraph CRM system
- Provide activity forecasts & regular pipeline reporting through the CRM system
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes & grow client relationships
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies & their product suite
- 2 to 7+ years of software sales experience with a track record of closing sales with companies with revenue from $500 million to $ 2 billion in revenue
- Domain Experience with Big Data, Application Development sales & tools, Database & Cloud based solutions a plus
- A Closer - consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Drive to expand client base & close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written, team player
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, "get it done attitude
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships (Post COVID)
- Bachelor's Degree required