Unqork is the no-code platform thats pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together were creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an Unqork Product Manager for platform Extensions, you will work directly with our internal & external teams to identify opportunities, set product direction & influence our releases. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements & work closely with user experience designers & solution engineers to build & launch great product extensions for our customers. Youll also be highly organized & able to plan release schedules, organize sprint planning & retrospectives, & build a backlog that will interest & motivate the team.
What you'll do:
- A proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- Technical ability While not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, & speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- Have systems thinking habits
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be curious & have a strong desire to learn & adapt
What we're looking for:
- Explore the problem space, interact with the customers, formulate the vision & maintain the roadmap for your area, keeping it aligned with the companys strategic priorities
- Define user experiences/scopes & provide necessary advocacy for them to be executed on
- Communicate complex concepts in a manner that is easily understood by multiple audiences
- Work closely with the product design & engineering teams to design, architect, implement & ship new capabilities of the database to delight users
- Balance (sometimes conflicting) priorities on a roadmap to benefit users & enable new use cases, maintain a prioritized backlog
- Advocate for our customers with passion about operational performance, predictability, & security
- Collect & analyze data that drive product decisions
- Be just as comfortable troubleshooting bugs & reviewing technical designs as they are collaborating on a marketing campaign, running a survey, or producing sales messaging.
- Collaborate with peers in product management & other disciplines to ensure alignment & common success
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.