ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a proactive & data-driven Growth Marketing Manager, SEO, to manage & execute TTGs SEO strategy. Based in our London Office, the Growth Marketing Manager, SEO will be responsible for the delivery & execution of SEO campaigns across TTGs main consumer websites, including todaytix.com, londontheatre.co.uk, newyorktheatreguide.com & show-score.com. The ideal candidate is an all rounder SEO, confident working across technical, onpage & content.
- Support the Director of SEO in the development of TTGs SEO programme, to ensure that the channels performance objectives are met.
- Perform ongoing keyword research & opportunity spotting for content & editorial development. You will work closely with Editorial & Theatre teams.
- Make onpage optimisation recommendations, including writing meta data where required, & suggesting optimised copy.
- Work across teams to support new campaigns & show launches where required.
- Develop monthly reporting & data analysis. Spotting opportunities for improvement, & offering actionable insight.
- Support with the development of site, competitor & link audits.
- 3 + years of experience in a similar agency or client side role managing end to end SEO programs. From ideation to execution.
- Successful track record in managing & delivering channel growth in competitive verticals.
- Passionate about SEO best practice, & keen to continue learning & growing your knowledge.
- Strong communication skills & confident decision maker, you will work cross functionally & will be expected to bring the SEO Perspective to the table.
- Proactive & used to working independently, you will be an excellent time manager, & able to prioritise & manage your workflow successfully.
- Deep understanding of SEO & analytics tools: screaming frog, search console, ahrefs etc
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu (and COVID) Jab
- Free eye test
- Pension; 4% Employer vs 4% Employee
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Sick pay (7 days)
- 3 months of Parental leave
- RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching (200 annually)
- 260 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme 500 (2000 post-COVID)
- Season Ticket Loan (post-COVID)
- Employee Referral Bonus (post-COVID)
- 800 Annual Budget for personal development (post-COVID)
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual