Learning & Organizational Development Intern
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify has an exciting opportunity for an intern to join our Learning & Organizational Development team for a virtual, 8-week, full-time engagement from June 14th - August 13th, 2021.
Were looking for someone who is interested in learning experience design, knowledge management, learning strategies, & organizational development. This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain practical experience & hone cutting-edge skills while embedded with a diverse & dynamic team at one of the most exciting companies in ad-tech.
Youll focus on:
- Collaborating on learning & development initiatives by helping to define processes for content creation & maintenance
- Assessing the impact of existing strategies by analyzing trends, compiling data, & reviewing feedback
- Proposing areas of analysis that inform future department strategy by creating & administering surveys
- Supporting the team to create information architecture
- Supporting the team to finalize an audit of existing learning & development content & update content according to recommendations
- Supporting the team to classify & tag content that supports learning & development initiatives
- Creating job aids to support new & existing learning & development initiatives
- Attending relevant team meetings & meetings with other cross-functional teams
Who you are
- Someone who has a collaborative, positive approach to problem solving
- Interested in learning more about adult learning principles, using data to enhance data & learning initiatives, & collaborative software
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Experience with or knowledge of learning management systems (LMS)
- Experience with or knowledge of survey design & administration
- Previous experience with authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Storyline, Captivate) a plus
- Previous experience designing information architecture a plus
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!