Position: Vice President, Co-Investments Portfolio Management
Department: Fund Management & Research
Location: New York City or Greenwich, Connecticut
Who We Are:
iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. With 380-plus employees, iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a Vice President responsible for the evaluation of private equity co-investments & secondaries. This individual will join the iCapital Portfolio Management team within the Fund Management & Research Group.
- Perform due diligence on companies & their industries
- Perform due diligence on sponsor partners
- Prepare financial underwriting models
- Draft investment memoranda & marketing presentations
- Discuss prospective & completed investments with clients
- Monitor completed investments, which includes maintaining records & files, reviewing quarterly updates, conducting calls with sponsor partners, & attending annual meetings
- Help source & triage investment opportunities from the sponsor & intermediary community
- At least 7 years of total experience across private equity (i.e. direct investing, co-investing, secondaries) and/or investment banking
- Prior focus on growth equity, pre-IPO, and/or buyout investments is highly preferred
- Demonstrated qualitative & quantitative analytical capabilities, including proficiency building & running growth equity and/or LBO models
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including experience drafting comprehensive investment memoranda
- Ability to problem-solve & make logical recommendations
- Professional & confident demeanor, including comfort interacting with senior personnel in the industry
We offer a wide range of benefits including a competitive total rewards program including equity for all full-time employees, an employer matched retirement plan, & generously subsidized healthcare, including 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling. iCapital also offers generous paid time off (PTO) including unlimited sick time as well as parental leave.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our NYC or CT office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us
Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.